Wednesday, April 7, 2010

how can I work in taipei taiwan


how can I work in taipei taiwan?
I am an student from Mongolia, 19 years old, I am take my classes in english, dont actually know chinese, I HEARD PEOPLE SAYING ITS HARD TO FIND JOB IN TAIPEI, is it raelly that hard after I learn chinese? do I have any chance to work here ?? can you give me some ideas please, thanks, thanks ...
Taiwan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Chinese is definitely need for hunting job in Taiwan. If you are not good at speaking in Mandarin, I will suggest you to attend the Chinese lesson in the University at Taipei at least for two years....or perhaps you can find the part-time job in the restaurantss here..The other way is ask the staffs from the university or any international students, they may give you some good direction to look for a job here...Anyway, Good luck!