Friday, July 1, 2011

Where are all the Sout Africans in Taiwan


Where are all the Sout Africans in Taiwan?
Looking for all the South Africans living and working in Taipei, Taiwan. Let's hook up!
South Africa - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hmmmm, I met a few at the ShiLin Night Market. They seemed very nice, and said they lived around there. This was about two weeks ago.
2 :
They should be very easy to spot !!!!!!................the ones that are sticking out above all the Taiwanese shorties - lol I have know idea...will try source some contacts in Taiwan. There should be tons !!! Hope u come right...good luck....and DAMMIT......COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
3 :
You should contact your local South African Embassy and register with them. They'll keep you informed on get-togethers and meetings. I live in Korea and I always get a newsletter telling me of events in Korea. Now that I've moved to Seoul, I can easily join in braais and such. I have met over 70 South Africans in Korea this way, but am sad to say that we lost contact after most of them moved back to South Africa. I even got an invitation from the president once when he visited Korea. Sorry to say, I couldn't go!