Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is it possible to work in Taiwan as a factory worker even if i had a Tattoo


Is it possible to work in Taiwan as a factory worker even if i had a Tattoo?
Is it True that if you have a Tattoo you cannot work in Taiwan as a Factory worker? I am 30 Years Old Philippine Citizen and I am Planning to apply as a Factory worker Thru Employment agencies here in Philippines...I need some advice regarding this..Thanks
Taiwan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tattoos, even large ones, are not that uncommon among blue collar workers in Taiwan. Yes. It is possible to obtain employment for you. A Taiwnese friend of mine runs an emploment agency nearby that places blue-collar workers from the Philippines, Vietnam, etc. in jobs here in Taiwan, and I have an acquaintance down the road who is a Filipino blue-collar worker at a factory here (along with many of his friends). You can send me an email using the link on my profile, if you wish.