Sunday, July 1, 2012

Taiwan is...


Taiwan is...?
I will be part of the hundreds of Filipinos working in Taiwan soon... What things or cultural differences would i see there? Are taiwanese rude or friendly people?
Taiwan - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not sure I can tell you the differences to your culture, but I can tell you what I've noticed in the week I've been here. People touch you alot more, both men and women... so don't mistake that for sexual advances. People are really friendly and very helpful and are always happy to see you, even if youre like me and look foreign (I'm white). Anyhow, I think you're really going to enjoy yourself here, I sure am.
2 :
There are lots of difference in culture cause Taiwanese are Chinese and Filipinos are Filipinos. Just by looking at this, you will see a lot of difference in lifestyle and cultural heritage. Anyway, Taiwanese are friendly and nice people to talk with. You can find some bloodlines between the aborigines groups in Taiwan and the Filipinos however.
3 :
They are nice and friendly people, I've been there a couple of times. Always had a great time visiting my friends there.
4 :
I think most of Taiwanese are friendly. Sometimes we will be afraid of stranger because the public security is not good recently in Taiwan and some of Taiwanese do not familier with your country, culture. So if you met someone cold on you , do not be sad it just because we do not familier with you. Taiwanese like help anothers. And I think the weather in Taiwan is quiet like your country, our winter is not very cold and more than half year we are in summer. I very recommend Taiwanese food. Now, Taiwan has many foreign labor open their country's shop. So I think you will not feel lonely. It is difficult to live in other country no matter what reason. But I think optimistic will overcome everything. Hope everything will be excellent on you.