Friday, December 14, 2012

Should I work here in the U.S., or teach in Taiwan


Should I work here in the U.S., or teach in Taiwan?
Hello to all, I am thinking of going to teach english in taiwan. I have graduated with a degree in sociology, and I am stuck working a cubicle job. The money and people are nice, but I feel like I need a change. Any advice is helpful.
Small Business - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on where do you work at this point and whether or not you feel like you are getting the most out of your degree. The choice to do so depends on your situation. Pray through it and see where God wants you to go.
2 :
Strange format for a question from someone with a degree in sociology...no details about who you are and yet you are asking for a sociological type recommendation? I am guessing high school student. I recommend you get a real degree in teaching then go to Taiwan.
3 :
HAving traveled to taiwan in april of 2008, I would whole-heartedly recommend it! Not just to taiwan but to any country abroad. BUt taiwan changed me. It was such a life-altering experience--everything from the culture to language to food to everything. it was just simply amazing and i think even if it doesn't pay as well it would give you such a neat perspective on life ! good luck!