Monday, March 1, 2010

I need a resident/work permit visa for Taiwan. I am a Indian Passport Holder. What all do I need


I need a resident/work permit visa for Taiwan. I am a Indian Passport Holder. What all do I need?
I have a job offer from a renowned Taiwanese organization. But they do not have any offices in India. So I need some agent who can file for the visa. So I am on the lookout for an agent who can help me out.
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Apply for a visa in the nearest Taiwan Embassy from India so that you can work thereat considering that a job was offered to you by a Taiwanese organization.
2 :
You should check out the appropriate Forums on http://forumosa.com/taiwan/ Someone there will be able to give you some good advice.