Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Does anyone know of a cell phone company in Canada that works in Taiwan as well


Does anyone know of a cell phone company in Canada that works in Taiwan as well?
I am moving to Taiwan for a bit, and would like to just bring my cell phonr over there. I dont have a plan but just a prepaid cell phone. Do you know if any cell phone will work in Taiwan? How expensive would it be? And if I were to go on a plan would it work in Taiwan?
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
At&t just get a cheap phone, or get some blackberry from verizon that is globally. I strongly suggest some cheap phone from At&t not the best coverage and network. Verizon I would get for a better coverage.
2 :
Well... Fido and Rogers work @ taiwan... since they're GSM (phone service that works anywhere in the world) But you will get charged for roaming... Which is REALLY expensive... If its for like a month, it would be very expensive...