Saturday, May 7, 2011

I have a US version Wii. Bought a Taiwan version Wii Fit and is not working, anyway I can make it to work


I have a US version Wii. Bought a Taiwan version Wii Fit and is not working, anyway I can make it to work?
I was shopping in Taiwan DFS and bought a Wii FIT unfortunately is not working with my Wii which is US version. How can I make it to work for me?
Nintendo Wii - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You see, Wiis are region locked. That means that Wii games bought from a different region will not work on a Wii. US is an NTSC region. Taiwan is a PAL region. Therefore, your Wii fit game is not compatible. So from here you have two options: 1) Return the Wii Fit, if possible, and buy the NTSC version. 2) Hardmod your Wii (A.K.A "chipping"). I recommend the Wiikey 2 chip. It will allow you to play PAL games on your NTSC Wii. Click here for more information: http://www.wiikey.cn/ Please note that "chipping" your Wii is ILLEGAL in North America. Read the disclaimer: http://www.wiikey.cn/disclaimer/
2 :
sorry no, you cant you need the US version of wii fit, its a regional thing</>