Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Part Time Job in Taiwan


Part Time Job in Taiwan?
I'm going to work in Taiwan,but I want a part time job there,what kind of work I go? I need an extra source of income.. Please help me to find another job or get me another kind of job..
Taiwan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think you can teach english here by english conversation classes it's like chatting with taiwanese students in english well you can find a similar job in cram schools but basiclly it still like some "all in english" taiwanese pay for native english speakers (count for hour) ps: a good way to advertising yourself is through the church in taiwan!
2 :
Pleae add more information. Where are you from? How long do you wish to stay in Taiwan? What kind of work will you be doing? What skills do you have that might help you find additional work?