Wednesday, December 21, 2011

i like to travel in taiwan just to see my chinese friend,but the problem im afraid to get the visa...


i like to travel in taiwan just to see my chinese friend,but the problem im afraid to get the visa...?
because the requirements is have recent bank statement but i dont have this bank account,because i keep my money in my house...but i have invitation from my chinese friend which they will provide house and help me to tour taiwan....anybody can help me,im from philippines.i just go home last march 2008.i work in taiwan for 5 years,now i like to go back just for fun no work.
Taiwan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have a letter from your friend to invite you to visit, you should be OK. It is unwise to say over the Internet that you keep your money in your house. I suggest you open a bank account, so that you can show that you have the assets to support yourself during your visit to Taiwan.
2 :
i ask you?where you get a visa in chinese embassy or taiwan embassy in phil.,b4 i got my visa in chinese embassy go to china but there's no requirement at all.huwag kang matakot e try mo magpunta sa embassy tapos magtanong ka kng ano dapat mong gawin pra mkaalis ka.for 5 years na stay mo sa taiwan ngayon kpa matakot.go ahead.good luck to your trip