Monday, June 7, 2010

I am South African planning on marrying a Canadian in Taiwan where we are living. Anyone know the procedure


I am South African planning on marrying a Canadian in Taiwan where we are living. Anyone know the procedure?
We are currently living and working in Taiwan but want to return to Canada at the end of the year. I am concerned that it will be a difficult process for me to acquire a visa to return to Canada with my husband. Is anyone familiar with the process and legalities of bringing your foreign wife back to Canada?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suggest you ask South Africans directly. You will find their forum by going to Home>Travel>Africa & Middle East>South Africa A few live in Taiwan, and there is a wonderful Canadian woman there that could help. Your best bet.