Friday, April 1, 2011

Do guys here in Taiwan care if their GF dont work


Do guys here in Taiwan care if their GF dont work?
I wonder if my BF cares if I work or not even I have never ask him for money and he has never asked me! Do they care? My father supports me and I just take private lessons at my home because I am so bored! Should he care about this?
Taiwan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depends on how he feel at you. Generally speaking,I don't think that he should care too much about this. Becauce you can still support yourselves. You don't need to be responsible for your financial support.That would not be a problem. What's the most important thing is that you should love each other. Love is everything! Even though you are in trouble,love betwwen you and him will solve any problem you meet. That would be a problem.
2 :
I guess in general, most guys want to see their gf to be at least somewhat independent. This could mean financially, emotionally, whatnot. So if you guys are planning to have a long relationship, its always fair to be able to bring something to the table for your significant other. I guess it just depends on what kind of person you bf is. I speak for myself, as a Taiwanese guy, that I would like to see my gf to have a job/part-time. Even if she works as a cashier in a small bakery, its fine. It just shows me that she's willing to put in effort to accomplish something. Hopes this helps.