Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is the best way to buy Starcraft 2 in Taiwan


What is the best way to buy Starcraft 2 in Taiwan?
I live in the US, but I'm working in Taiwan for the summer. I want to buy Starcraft 2 on release date, but I read there are restrictions as far as which multi-player area you get locked into. If I buy a copy of SC2 in Taiwan, but go back to the US, will I only be able to play on the South-east Asia servers? Is my copy "locked into" South East Asia? I know I have the option to digitally download the game, but my internet in Taiwan is extremely slow, so it's not really feasible to download. FYI, I just want to play skirmishes / single player until I get back to the US. Thanks.
Video & Online Games - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes. 'Sup dogg.
2 :
Yes, you have to order earlier.