Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can my family visit me here in Taiwan? I work here w/ economic visa.


Can my family visit me here in Taiwan? I work here w/ economic visa.?
I work here in Taiwan as Enginner with Economic Visa. I want to know if my wife & daughter can visit me here? What are the requirements needed?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't see why your family can't visit you. Your question isn't clear at all. If your family holds a US passport, they will not need a visa to visit Taiwan for up to 30 days. This link is assuming your wife and your daughter both holds a US passport: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1765.html For other passport, you will need to search for the country in which your family obtained the passport from and the website will give you a list similar to the one above.